Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Year of Possibility

This year I have decided NOT to make ANY resolutions. Every year I have written out some resolutions. Started them early in the year then dropped the ball somewhere during the year. So this year I have decided to NOT make ANY resolutions...or maybe I did without realizing it:)

This year I have decided to not plan. To take my life day-by-day, moment-by-moment and see what happens. I'm not driving this boat really. I'm not in control of what happens so why set myself up for something to not go how I have planned it to go and to be disappointed. I do have my visions, their timeline is nothing that I have control over. So this year I have chosen to "LET GO." To see where everything goes...my business ventures and visions, my finances, my love life, my friendships, my possibilities.

I'm embracing different this year and whatever comes my way!

Best wishes followers for a year full of possibilities!

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment