Friday, June 19, 2009

Stepping Over

There comes a point in your life where you simply MUST draw a line in the sand and step over to the other side. I have said from the beginning of this journey that when I was done with Cancer Treatments there would be a line in the sand that I will be stepping over. I WILL NOT look back at the past any longer. I WILL NOT listen to the past being brought up anymore. This story is over. There will be a new book to focus on. A book about new beginnings, new life and new possibilities from now on. There are many blank pages to fill. I have learned about how quickly life can pass you by. That you shouldn’t waste a minute on regrets and holding onto old thoughts that bring you down. Life is about living and living it to your fullest. Life is about loving yourself and surrounding yourself with good people that will hold you up during difficult times. It’s about knowing you are strong enough to get through the worse situations and come out on the other side a better person. Life is precious and should be cared for by each and every one of us. By the grace of God I have passed over this part of my life with more strength than I could imagine I ever had. Thank you to all of my wonderful friends and family that have seen me through. Should any of you need anything - reach out to me and know I am there for you, too.
Many Blessings to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment